Healthy Reptiles

For Happy Healthy Reptiles

PETsMART

Friday, November 10, 2006

Hey Guys


Hey guys,
This is my first article here at blogger. A little about myself. I've been raising and breeding reptiles and birds for years here in sunny California. As my hobby grew I found supplying a high quality diet became expencive and time consuming. So with little effort i began raising my own feeder insects.

I have to admit that breeding and careing for these insects has become another enjoyable habby. I have found that with little cost and effort you can raise plenty of feeder insects with simple house hold items in a small space, like a closet or corner of your garage. I will try my hardest to explain in clear articles the steps to start and maintain feeder insect colonies on small or large scales. So please check back often to learn how fun and easy raising insects can be.
Thanks,
TheBugGuy