Healthy Reptiles

For Happy Healthy Reptiles

PETsMART

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cricket Suppliers


Heres a list of cricket suppliers. I hope this helps you start breeding crickets or other insects. Keep in mind that we are not associated with these suppliers, I just wanted to give you some resources. Remember that you need at least 50 crickets to start your colony. I prefer to start with between 150 t0 250 crickets.





Worm Man
Flukers Crickets
American Cricket Ranch
Big Apple Herp
LLL Reptile
Reptile Guru
Prehistoric Pets
Southern Cricket
Ghann Cricket
N. Y. Worms
Bug Order
Reptile Food

Silk Worm Shop
Rainbow Crickets

I hope this helps you find what you need to get started. Check back soon for lists of suppliers of mealworms, roaches, superworms, wax worms silk worms. I start my new colonies with crickets that aren't quite full grown. This will allow time for breeding and egg laying before they die. Remember breeding crickets is fun and easy and once you get started you might have more crickets than you know what to do with.